Consider the birds
Consider His words
We are worth so much more than they
Look how lilies grow
Do you not know
That we add needless trouble to the day?
“Do not kill”, we read
“Do not lust”, we heed
But “Do not worry” is a commandment as well
Jesus is our king
Heaven’s peace He brings
But worry is sent from the pits of hell
We see His grief
At our unbelief
For worry is such a slap in His face
At His feet we fall,
Repent of it all
And accept His peace, joy and grace
Now we can see
In Him we are free
Forever from our worry and fear
Faith is our creed
He meets all our need
To His side we will ever stay near
- About Me
- I began writing poetry early in my walk with God. I have found it to be the best and sometimes the only way to express what God has made real in my heart. All of these poems are gifts from Heaven to me. Writing them and even re-reading them myself has blessed me beyond measure. I now pass the gift on to you. May you be touched and changed.
Copyright Notice: I have registered all the poems on this site with the U. S. Copyright office. I have done this for the sole purpose of safeguarding them from misuse or corruption, and not because they are "mine" exclusively. I believe that all my work belongs to God alone and is to be used to further His kingdom. To that end, permission is granted to print, copy, or otherwise use this work. I only ask that in whatever way, Jesus Christ is glorified as Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment