Standing here before You
Two paths I can see
Oh God I implore You
What is Your will for me?
Two paths before me
Could the choice be mine?
Will You reward me
If my choice is Thine?
I only choose You
I know nothing else I need
But could I lose You
If I fail to heed?
How will You show me?
Can You conquer my mind?
Lord, only You know me
All before and behind
God I beseech You
No matter what may fall
Lord I must reach You
Let me hear Your call
Either way please use me
For Your kingdom’s sake
Lord, do not refuse me
My will You must break
I will always need You
Much more then than now
Lord, may I heed You
As at Your feet I bow
- About Me
- I began writing poetry early in my walk with God. I have found it to be the best and sometimes the only way to express what God has made real in my heart. All of these poems are gifts from Heaven to me. Writing them and even re-reading them myself has blessed me beyond measure. I now pass the gift on to you. May you be touched and changed.
Copyright Notice: I have registered all the poems on this site with the U. S. Copyright office. I have done this for the sole purpose of safeguarding them from misuse or corruption, and not because they are "mine" exclusively. I believe that all my work belongs to God alone and is to be used to further His kingdom. To that end, permission is granted to print, copy, or otherwise use this work. I only ask that in whatever way, Jesus Christ is glorified as Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment