It all began when boy met girl
Now to share a lifetime together
A banner over them unfurled
That will endure till death and forever
With loneliness they are totally done
For in unity the two shall become one
The two of them now serving their Lord
Doing much more than they could apart
Partnering with God in a three-fold cord
Giving of themselves with their whole hearts
They are now a blessing to everyone
For in ministry the two shall become one
Growing in grace and the knowledge of God
Giving no place to the world or the flesh
Following the path that the Savior trod
Walking in a hope that is living and fresh
Never turning back until victory is won
Seeking their Lord, the two shall become one
- About Me
- I began writing poetry early in my walk with God. I have found it to be the best and sometimes the only way to express what God has made real in my heart. All of these poems are gifts from Heaven to me. Writing them and even re-reading them myself has blessed me beyond measure. I now pass the gift on to you. May you be touched and changed.
Copyright Notice: I have registered all the poems on this site with the U. S. Copyright office. I have done this for the sole purpose of safeguarding them from misuse or corruption, and not because they are "mine" exclusively. I believe that all my work belongs to God alone and is to be used to further His kingdom. To that end, permission is granted to print, copy, or otherwise use this work. I only ask that in whatever way, Jesus Christ is glorified as Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment