Each and every friendly smile
Always going the extra mile
Being a blessing through our trials
Ready always, a hand to lend
Enduring hard times to the end
Being a Godly, faithful friend
For the King making sacrifice
Giving up what is easy and nice
Losing our lives, never thinking twice
These have eternal value untold
They are precious gems, silver and gold
Not all the things we’ve bought and sold
So earthly things we should not hoard
Doing instead what pleases our Lord
And He will pour out an eternal reward
- About Me
- I began writing poetry early in my walk with God. I have found it to be the best and sometimes the only way to express what God has made real in my heart. All of these poems are gifts from Heaven to me. Writing them and even re-reading them myself has blessed me beyond measure. I now pass the gift on to you. May you be touched and changed.
Copyright Notice: I have registered all the poems on this site with the U. S. Copyright office. I have done this for the sole purpose of safeguarding them from misuse or corruption, and not because they are "mine" exclusively. I believe that all my work belongs to God alone and is to be used to further His kingdom. To that end, permission is granted to print, copy, or otherwise use this work. I only ask that in whatever way, Jesus Christ is glorified as Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment