Heaven is all about purity
Nothing there is defiled
Everyone abiding there
Is innocent as a child
No one has an evil thought
There is no pursuit of pleasure
No entertainment for the flesh
We will have a greater treasure
Heaven is all about love
Mercy triumphant will reign
Everyone in heaven above
Brings joy instead of pain
Selfishness gone forever
No looking out for number one
Putting all others’ needs first
And making exceptions of none
Heaven is all about worship
Saints bowing before the throne
Angels crying, “Holy, holy!”
Praise belongs to God alone
No more worship for ourselves
Man God’s glory will not dim
In sight of the majestic one
We will forever worship Him
Heaven is all about Jesus
And nothing else beside
If we love Him we’ll be there
If not then left outside
Loving only Him forever
The Lamb who died for me
Heaven is abiding with Jesus
For endless eternity
- About Me
- I began writing poetry early in my walk with God. I have found it to be the best and sometimes the only way to express what God has made real in my heart. All of these poems are gifts from Heaven to me. Writing them and even re-reading them myself has blessed me beyond measure. I now pass the gift on to you. May you be touched and changed.
Copyright Notice: I have registered all the poems on this site with the U. S. Copyright office. I have done this for the sole purpose of safeguarding them from misuse or corruption, and not because they are "mine" exclusively. I believe that all my work belongs to God alone and is to be used to further His kingdom. To that end, permission is granted to print, copy, or otherwise use this work. I only ask that in whatever way, Jesus Christ is glorified as Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment