The price that He paid was so high
He invested so much in our souls
When the cross was lifted against the sky
Jesus paid it all to make us whole
When I think of all he endured
Beating, mocking and nailing to a tree
All of it so from sin we are cured
And to give us the power for victory
Because the price was surpassingly great
The grace and power are tremendous too
Now matter how big your sin, lust or hate
There is victory available for you
And when the Lord Himself looks down
Seeing helpless sinners who are lost
He won’t stop seeking until they are found
For they’ve been bought with a great cost
- About Me
- I began writing poetry early in my walk with God. I have found it to be the best and sometimes the only way to express what God has made real in my heart. All of these poems are gifts from Heaven to me. Writing them and even re-reading them myself has blessed me beyond measure. I now pass the gift on to you. May you be touched and changed.
Copyright Notice: I have registered all the poems on this site with the U. S. Copyright office. I have done this for the sole purpose of safeguarding them from misuse or corruption, and not because they are "mine" exclusively. I believe that all my work belongs to God alone and is to be used to further His kingdom. To that end, permission is granted to print, copy, or otherwise use this work. I only ask that in whatever way, Jesus Christ is glorified as Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment